Friday, November 27, 2009

Goodbye My Lover

Note to self: This will be read by everyone and therefore I strive not to disclose excessive flow of details that would tarnish any rapport as my name is probably Google-able now.

According to my iTunes that has about 3842 songs, there are at least 267 songs that is associated with the word "Love" once I key in the search bar.


Just like a dream, you know.

I hereby let you go.

And the new not-even-related dream is I want to go to The University of Liverpool to study Communication, Media and Popular Music under Department of Politics, which would only happen if I could find a sponsor.

Even though some may notice my obsessive compulsive spending disorder may wonder where the money comes but truth be told whatever I get from my parents been saved and add a bit with a lump of study loan and extensive hunt for discount and sales helps.

4 comments: