Friday, September 11, 2009

Pulling A Piano From A Pond

I have bad insomnia again. Its 3.24am now and my mum will wake me up at about 5am, of which I will get back to bed and wake up (if possible) by around 9am because I have class at 10am.


I will have a long weekend ahead.



I don't want to write anything, but I feel bored at this moment, besides waiting for the only time the internet being accessible and waiting for super duper slow loading.

(I'm ashamed of saying this but) Congratulation to Extreme Broadband Sdn Bhd for providing such impeccable internet services.

As usual, I don't expect comments from anyone though it would be nice to have some because then I would know what others would think. However, I need to know whether my writing is either gibberish or readable. I would deliberately reject on becoming a contributor for a new travel magazine if anyone would still believe I need to improvise more. I wouldn't want to embarrass myself on writing crap on a magazine circulating around the country. Blogging, however, is just another personal space to blabs all you want; as long nobody don't google you up.

I was googleable at once, until I shut down the previous blog which was then rather quite known but not popular thankfully. I don't want any fame. I just want to be me.

6 comments:

  1. Oh you're prone to insomnia? Have you tried meditating before you sleep? Sit cross legged, with your hands stretched out lightly on your knees. Breathe deeply and exhale slowly. Concentrate on your breathing; it helps to clear your mind.

    Try warm milk before sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaded Jeremy: I'm no good when it comes to tranquility My mind don't stop thinking ever. There's always worries, ideas and crap in my brain.

    I live in hostel. No fridge to store milk, no stove to heat milk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I would deliberately reject on becoming a contributor for a new travel magazine if anyone would still believe I need to improvise more" - wei just accept the offer.bukan sena gnak dapat.plus u r good enough.

    "I wouldn't want to embarrass myself on writing crap on a magazine circulating around the country" - no u wont! and perhap u r going to make it interesting , the way u write in ur blog!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hey! jangan lah sedih sedih.i read yours what.and i think you're a good writer.if not i wouldnt be linking you kan.hahahaahah
    so keep it up ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont worry abt what other ppl think. its ur blog so its urs. Just write anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faizul, Flyfreak, Aiman:

    THANKS GUYS!

    =)

    that cheered me up a bit. otherwise I just fear of stalker actually. Heck, I stalk people too... whoops =P

    ReplyDelete