Its not entirely a rainy day, in fact its still hot. I'm not in any good or bad mood but rather in confusion. The only word to describe the feeling is probably, Bleh.
Currently I'm at the Observation Deck in KUL - the main airport, heading home to the great island with ™ sign, PEN. At least I could enjoy one of the only few things that could satisfy my desire to fly; which happens to be another dilemma for the future, which I will explain some other time.
I've been having sudden train of thoughts lately on realizing who the people around me are. They consist of almost everyone from different backgrounds and identity and believes and social circles. I realized, its something since from high school that keeps disturbing me. I could usually feel not belonged in any, and rather a mingler who hops around like a bunny.
Bleh, I should not talk about this now and be merry since I'm going home soon.
I just need to talk to someone. Preferably a stranger who has not entered any circles.
Update:
My ATM card got eaten by the stooopid CIMB machine just by the bank. I was told to wait one hour and my flight is about the same time too. What a great sign to go home. FML?
hey there, just wanna wish selamat hari raya ;D
ReplyDeleteselamat hari raya :')
ReplyDeleteselamat hari raya boys!
ReplyDelete