Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Too Darn Hot

I'm getting fairly uncomfortable with the weather. 

On Monday, I had exam at 8.45am, then later that night another paper at 8.15pm. While most friends are alreadt done with most of their exam, I still have another paper on Friday. Bleh.

I got back to college at about 7am today, after almost 10 hours of hoo haas. My body aches. I went for a run while waiting for friends to get over with their exams. 

Later that night, we went to have dinner in Precint-something. A friend had gastric, on his birthday while we were karaoke-ing. We eventually hung out in the hospital for a bit before heading back and which continued to the airport hang out with less people on our side as well at the airport. Its bloody 4am, nobody flies on that time except Qatar Airways. 

We headed to the lower cost terminal which was obviously so much more busier than ever. Irregardless, we saw some nice car around including this. 





ZOMG. Guilty pleasure to even like the environmental killing giant. 




I can't wait to go back to the Prince of Wales Island.





Ignore grammar error. Not in the mood to write well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment